[Ark] Christmas Event 2018-12-05!

This board is used to announce things with DHTA which may affect our non-members as well, such as maintenance, outages, or special events on our Ark servers.
Sephiroth
Site Admin

[Ark] Christmas Event 2018-12-05!

Post by Sephiroth » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:53 am

Services Affected: Ark Island Server
Date: 2018-12-05 through 2019-01-01
Time: All Month
Reason: The Christmas season is upon us! Even if we do not get an event from Wildcard in time, we are running an event on our servers! All month long taming, hatching, and maturation rates are ten times the normal rate! In addition, baby food consumption is one-tenth the normal rate! We are also planning some competitions with rewards so stay tuned here for those announcements as well.
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit."
-Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

Sephiroth
Site Admin

Re: [Ark] Christmas Event 2018-12-05!

Post by Sephiroth » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:56 pm

The first event will be a building contest. The player who creates the most realistic personal house/getaway both inside and out will win one of the first two rexes I tamed. The rex was 150 in the wild and I perfect-tamed it to 224 and leveled it myself. It currently has a bit over 15k HP, 1.68k stamina, 880 weight, and 727.7% damage. It isn't a boss-fight rex, but it will take on any wild rex or even a few at the same time, with ease. Just don't confuse a giga for a rex, or you may be sorry!

I will check out the structures at the end of the month or within the first week of January 2019. Get building!
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit."
-Vyse, Skies of Arcadia